Le Chat!


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.

Sunday 16 December 2012

The New Nerf Elite Stryfe

Hey Guys it's Than and I have recently collected a Nerf Elite Stryfe from my local Toys*R*Us and I am very happy about it. I've made a full review and that review can me seen on my youtube channel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HFAkP8bkuA&list=PLzNw_JZjlWy5CJRtTwGtFMa1dRTSjSjL9&feature=mh_lolz

Ha ha ha, the last letters of my link says lolz. Te he he. Anyways, after playing with this blaster a lot I have come to the conclusion that this would be a great secondary if you did not have a flywheel as your primary. So I would run with blaster as a secondary for my Alpha Trooper, Longshot, Swarmfire, or other non fly wheel blaster. Also it works great with the Nerf ammo strap. The only thing is, while it does tuck the blaster away to hang in the small of your back really nicely. it cannot be quick drawn for fast backup. The way the blaster hangs is upside-down. So to access it for firing you must bring the blaster up and twist it. That being said it is a worthy primary, but if you want to get a dart out there as fast as possible when you main blaster wont work, than stick to a maverick or the upcoming Strongarm.

Again this blaster hangs quite nicely on my back and does not bang into my mag pouches on the side of my pants or any other blaster bits that might make unwanted noise. with most secondary blaster I usually want them to be able to be pulled out to replace my jammed or ammo less primary. but I think when I use this blaster, I feel like I can stick it on my back for any mission or game of capture the flag and I don't have to worry about it until it comes time to use it as a backup. I can't really say that about other blasters. for a while I used a firefly to back me up. and that was alright but it banged into everything. and I tried that with the Rayven but that was even worse. With the Stryfe it is not that heavy, and it tucks in so nice that it doesn't seem to impart or restrict my movement.

Overall I really like this blaster and I can't wait to finish whatever mods I want to do with it. but before I do I want to give it a good old battle testing. I got a party this week and I am going to see how it fairs in those mini wars. :)

-Than Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment